There’s a game going around town called tagged!
I’ve been tagged by Maysem over at Ode to Inspiration. Thanks Maysem!!!!
OK, some might think it’s a ponzi scheme! 🙂
But I’ve never been one to miss doing the wave in a stadium,
or dancing with a group of women I don’t know just so I could keep dancing,
or singing in the shower because no one else wants to hear me!
Let’s face it blogging is about sharing, doesn’t always have to be about “projects” does it.
And then there’s that I feel honored thing, that someone included me, and when you get invited,
well, you just have to attend…it’s not like me to say no!
The objective of the “game” is really simple:
There’s rules, oh gosh I hate rules, I usually like to make my own..
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
- Let them know you have tagged them.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Uhmmmm, which age? I wanted to be so many things at different ages. But whatever career it would be, it would be one that would provide me the means to always be “self-sufficient” as a woman. My first career was a Microbiologist, which is so cool and paid very well.
2. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
The ability to give all children loving and caring parents, to instill in them love and self esteem and a sense of security.
3. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Don’t remember, I have a medical condition that prevents me from being in venues with high decibel levels. So miss going to the movies.
5. What was your most favorite craft that you made?
I knitted my Mom a coat that used a very difficult pattern. Spent, months and months and months on it. I was so proud of it. It never accured to me I couldn’t do it and I did. I can still remember the beautiful shade of blue it was.
6. What do you prefer doing: Laundry or Washing the dishes (no dishwasher)?
Neither, since I’ve been married my hubs does all the laundry and dishes (he likes it). Since we now have our first dishwasher we now both load and unloads. Seems only fair.
7. What was your favorite activity as a child?
Spending alone time with my Mom, with 10 kids it was hard to have have her all to yourself. We would knit and sew together.
8. If you can travel back to one decade, which one would it be and why?
I would love to travel back to the frontier days, I’d be a women who had her own cattle ranch. I would be out on the trails alone.
9. Coffee or tea?
10. Appetizer or dessert?
Appetizer, not a real big dessert kind of girl.
11. What crafting tool/machine/supply is your BFF?
My Elna sewing machine.
Now my turn to ask the questions. The bloggers I’ve chosen are (it’s OK if you don’t want to play – I understand).
1. Mom Time Out
11. The Sewing Loft
Ok -now it’s time it ask the questions – here goes!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How frequently do you check your blog statistics? Do you check them everyday or do you not care about the number of hits on your site?
3. What fictional book characters do you most relate to or would like to be friends with?
4. Other than reading and blogging what do you do for fun?
5. Share your favorite quote.
6. What’s was your favorite authors of all time and why?
7. What is your favorite hobby?
8. What would someone be surprised to find out about you?
9. If you were given 3 wishes what would they be?
10. What is your greatest strength?
11. Freebie question – You choose what question you would like to answer (Yes I know this a cop out).
Really this is about having some fun. Don’t feel like playing – no problem.