After much thought, I've decided to make November and December a monthly Linky party (1st Sunday of the month) instead of weekly. I've recently realized I'm not wonder women - go figure!
The holiday season is fast approaching, my two booths are doing great, and I'm having a hard time keeping them filled - what a problem to have! My priority is to enjoy the season while keeping everything going smoothly on the home front and shop.
When I started my Linky party, I committed to checking out every link, reading the post and leaving a comment. It's time consuming (no complaints) but for me it's the way I express my thanks to you for heading over. I'm realistic - my linky party can't pull the page views, for you, that the the larger blog parties can.
I just don't know that I can fulfill this commitment over the holidays!
So the next Sunday's Best Par.tay will be November 4th, then December 2nd. Sunday's Best weekly party will begin again January 6th.
Thank you for sharing your creative inspiration with us - your simply amazing!
Grab Yourself a Button if you've been featured!!
Your time to shine!
<center><a href="http://www.my1929charmer.com/" target="_blank"><img alt="I was featured on My 1929 Charmer Blog!" src="http://i44.tinypic.com/1ylohv.png"/ ></a></center>
Sunday's Best "Viewers Choice" Award!!
Shabby Chic Pumpkin - Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
Sunday's Best "Roadside Rescue" Award!!
Humpty Dumpty Desk and Chair - Art Is Beauty
Sunday's Best "A Pumpkin" Award!!
Sweet and Savory Pumpkin - Miss Information
Sunday's Best "Miss Mantel" Award!!
Autumn Banner & Mantel - Diane @ Design till it Shines
Sunday's Best "I'm In A Pickle" Award!!
Where Did THIS Come From - Liz @ Quirky Vistas
Sunday's Best "I'm A Looker" Award!!
Estate Coffee Table - Bethany @ This Little Estate
Please stop by your next door neighbors...
AND LEAVE A NICE COMMENT..
Let's Get This Par.Tay Started!!!
How We Party:
- You'd see this on my face if you'd follow on Linky Followers or Facebook or Twitter!
- Place a Permalink (or blog button) on your page - I will only be featuring those that do.
- Features will be shared on Facebook and Twitter throughout the week. By submitting a link you agree to sharing your creative inspiration project on Facebook, Twitter and on Sunday's Best Features.
- Link Parties (OK if attached to DIY project), Giveaways or Guest Post or Stores are not.
- Link to specific post not to your home page and be a RECENT post.
- Share some love by visiting others creative inspiration - they'll probably visit you back - won't that be nice
Let's See What Creative Inspiration You've Been Up!!!!