Hello...and how are you...can't deny I've missed you all!
It's been a good month here at the Charmer, many projects done, booths all stocked up and soon to be ready for the holidays. This Friday, Indian Oaks Antique Mall (where my booths are), Bourbannis, IL, is having a holiday decorating party. The shop is closed all day, the vendors bring food, and we all decorate our booths for the Christmas open house on the on Nov. 11 & 12 weekend. I'm so excited!!!
If you'd like you can see my creative inspiration from October with my October Wrap Up!
I really can't wait to see what you've been up to.. what creative inspiration you've come up with... the crafts you've worked on, the food and drink you've concocted, and the decorating you've designed!
Thank you for sharing you creative inspiration here at the Charmer, we do appreciate it!!!
<center><a href="http://my1929charmer.com" target="_blank"><img border="0" alt="I'm a Fan of My 1929 Charmer Blog!" src="http://i41.tinypic.com/23389d.png" /></a></center>
So it's time, time to see all your creative inspiration, your Sunday's Best!!!
Be a good neighbor...stop by for a visit...
AND LEAVE A NICE COMMENT..
How We Party:
- You'd see this on my face if you'd follow on Linky Followers or Facebook or Twitter!
- Place a Permalink (or blog button) on your page - I will only be featuring those that do.
- Features will be shared on Facebook and Twitter throughout the week. By submitting a link you agree to sharing your creative inspiration project on Facebook, Twitter and on Sunday's Best Features.
- Link Parties (OK if attached to DIY project), Giveaways or Guest Post or Stores are not.
- Link to specific post not to your home page and be a RECENT post.
- Share some love by visiting your neighbors creative inspiration - they'll probably visit you back - wouldn't that be nice!
Let's See What Creative Inspiration You've Been Up!!!!
December's Linky Par.tay #53 will be December 2.