It's still beautiful here and I'll still playing :-}
so I didn't get to the features yesterday, but sharing a few today!
Grab and button - it's you time to shine!!!
<center><a href="http://www.my1929charmer.com/" target="_blank"><img alt="I was featured on My 1929 Charmer Blog!" src="http://i44.tinypic.com/1ylohv.png"/ ></a></center>
Let The Awards Begin!!!
Sunday's Best "Viewers Choice Award"
New Fall Mantel - Charlene @ Organized Clutter
Sunday's Best "What A Frickin Kitchen" Award!!!
Kitchen Remodel - Angie @ Knick of Time
Sunday's Best "Mrs Sweetness" Award!!
Almond Infused Cream Cheese Frosting - Mandie @ Baking With Blondie
Sunday's Best "Ms. Collager" Award!!
What to do With Scraps - Brenda @ Dargonflys and Stars
Sunday's Best "The Bar Stool Lady" Award!!
Vintage Industrial Bar Stools - Jacque @ The DIY Village
Sunday' s Best "The Sunburst Maker" Award!!
Sunburst Orange Pallet Sign - Lori @ The Stonybrook House
Let's Get This Par.Tay Started!!!
How We Party:
- You'd see this on my face if you'd follow on Linky Followers or Facebook or Twitter!
- Features will be shared on Facebook and Twitter throughout the week. By submitting a link you agree to sharing your creative inspiration project on Facebook, Twitter and on Sunday's Best Features.
- Display my Par.tay button or a link back on your page.
- All your creative inspiration is welcomed!
- Link Parties (OK if attached to DIY project), Giveaways or Guest Post or Stores are not.
- Link to specific post not to your home page and be a RECENT post.
- Share some love by visiting others creative inspiration - they'll probably visit you back - won't that be nice
Let's See What Creative Inspiration You've Been Up!!!!