Great news, in 4 days of opening my booth I’ve had things flying out the door, and already made my rent. In fact so much sold that I’m driving down today to put more pieces in.
So with everything going on I wanted to do a very simple and easy Valentine project. This fits the bill!
A beautifully simple banner. Here’s what I did!
- Tear out a few pages from a paperback book (used a Sandra Brown “The Witness – love her books).
- Find the bottom center, and mark about 2″ up, and clip an invented V at the bottom.
- Next I cut out hearts in different fabrics, I used Burlap, 3 different Valentine prints and a pink felt
- Went to my button stash and hot glued on the paper. Some of the buttons had a shank on the back, so with the pointy end of the scissors I “poked” a little hole, and slid the shank through so the button would lay flat.
- Next hot glue the hearts to a strip of red rick rack from my stash.
That’s all there is to it, so wish everything in life could be this easy.
If you look closely you can see a sneak peak of my Rose Plate wall in the background!
Got to go, heading out the door, my SUV is loaded! Lots of goodies to bring to the shop!
Have a day with many smiles on it!