Great Turkey Leftover Recipes….
Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday!
It’s about sharing, caring and feeling gratitude.
I also feel blessed to have my hubs, my family, and friends, and being able to retire early.
I feel blessed that I have this blog, where my creativity can flow, and for all the readers who read this blog, and leave such nice comments.
For most, Thanksgiving typically means turkey.
My menu/recipes pretty much stay the same since they were from my Mom’s.
Keeping her traditions helps me keep Mom, who is passed, alive and with me in the holidays.
Turkey leftovers are perhaps Thanksgiving’s best food tradition. There’s no other holiday where the remains
from the meal take on almost as much importance as the meal itself. Think of them as the ingredients that keep on giving.
There’s the traditional recipes, Pot Pie, Tetrazinni etc. Some of my favorites are:
1) Thanksgiving Shepherd’s Pie by Emeril Lagasse, so good
2) Turkey stock by Emeril Lagasse, so you can make lots of great soup.
3) Turkey Pad Thai by Melissa d’Abarbian
1) Turkey Banh Mi sandwich by Martha Stewart
2) Opened Faced Hot Turkey Sandwich by Rachael Ray
3) Roast Turkey Panini with Pesto by Emeril Lagasse
Try any of these recipes since they are all great. It also helps making leftover meal a little easier.