New curtains in the dressing room for a spring/summer look.
I’ve been working like a dog in the gardens and this week it turned so very, very, hot. This drove me inside to do some other projects inside ie. swap out winter/summer cloths and finish new curtains for Minnie, our vintage trailer. Since I’m “springing” up the upstairs it sparked the guest room needed new curtains too!
But ready made rarely provides me the look I’m after and drapery material is so dare expensive. I rarely shop at “regular” stores, really I don’t and one day I just needed to get out of the house. Out the door I went headed to Homegoods when I spotted a really pretty tablecloth.
A pretty floral pattern on white background.
It was a quick and easy project. All I did was “rip” the tablecloth in half lengthwise, folded over and sewed the side seams and then hemmed. It was a long tablecloth, 104″ which gives me enough leftover material to make a cute chair cover.
Typically I don’t close my curtains upstairs but the sun has been beating down hot.
Love, I really love how they look in the guest room..I’ll be sharing the rest of the guest room with a gorgeous new “linen” I found soon.
Just found out my Nikon that I dropped is not fixable…so its now in Nikon heaven..so I headed to the internet and brought another Nikon but a newer model…and can’t wait to get it.
The photos today are from my old android which aren’t the best and shooting into direct sunlight never makes for good photos!
Enjoy your day and stay cool!