One of the greatest pleasures in blogging is having another blogger name you 1 of their 7 Great Bloggers.
That’s the honor Bleak 2 Unique gave to me!
So it’s simple, I humbly accept her award.
I have not heard of this award before, and really don’t know what it’s all about, but that really doesn’t matter does it?
Here’s the rules…
**Share 7 things about yourself (new things if you got them)
**Share 7 posts that fit into the 7 categories
**Nominate 7 other bloggers for the 7 x 7 award.
Seven Things About Myself!!!
- I am 1 of 10 children, we had our own baseball team until I was kicked off. Why – cause I had a bad habit of throwing the bat after hitting the ball, and two of my brothers got stitches. No more baseball for me!!
- The person who I have admired the most in my life was my Mom! Oh how I loved her! I miss her everyday, and the void will never be gone.
- I’ve had many careers in my life (I bore easily) I’ve been a Microbiologist, Project Manager, and for 15 years a Personal Chef with my own business It’s Dinner Thyme (recently closed to retire).
- I purchased my home as a single women in 1987, it was not common and I had to go through hoops to get it. If I was man I would never have been questioned. My lawyer said he never seem anything like it. At that time I made more money than a lot of men.
- I’m not a follower! Never felt the need t0 be part of the “IN” crowd. Love being in smaller, more intimate settings.
- I have been married to my hubs for close to 14 years, he’s a great guy. It sure took him a long time before he came.
- I have a great sense of humor – But, you’ve got to get dry humor!
7 Posts fitting in 7 Categories
1. Most Beautiful: My Kitchen Remodel (years in waiting, stressful to get through and expensive).
2. Most Helpful: Tutorial on how to make a Pencil Pleat Pillow.
3. Most Popular: Our Deck Reveal (1 of top 3)
4. Most Controversial: I’ll leave this one blank.
5. Most Surprisingly Successful: Ruffled Pumpkin – who would of thought!
6. Most Underrated: My Kitchen Remodel. I was hoping for a big bang, but wasn’t. A big thanks to everyone who left such nice comments, it really meant a lot.
7. Most Pride-worthy: My Kitchen Remodel, I waited over 20 years to get a kitchen that wasn’t from hell.
7 Great Bloggers
I just can’t answer this, because I have more then 7 who I would name, and wouldn’t want anyone to feel left out.
Sorry, this is so like me!!!
I’d love it if you’d go to Bleak 2 Unique and check her out!